Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Our World Has Started to Change

I was just getting used to the idea of having mobile babies. They girls have been "snaking" for some time now and they are now officially crawling. It's really neat to see the looks on their face when they are in romper room and see a toy that they want and just go and get it. They are so proud of themselves and it shows. They are so happy that they can just move and get what they want and "sniffle sniffle" are not so dependent on mom and dad to get them to toy.
I knew that this day would come, but I don't think that we were quite prepared for this. So I go to get Lily and Emma up this morning and this is what I walked into-

She was so happy. She was acting like she does this every morning. So I get her out of the crib, change her diaper and get her dressed for the day. And like I do every morning, I put her into Emma's crib and then do the process for Emma. So there I am changing Emma's diaper and out the corner of my eye this is what I saw-

YES, that is Lily and YES she pulled herself up and is standing in her crib. She was beaming from ear-to-ear. We are in trouble now!!!
p.s. just because she is so darn cute a pic from Em this morning (you can see her teeth)

No comments:

Post a Comment