Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"EMMMM-MA and MAAAAA-MA"

So last night after we put the girls to bed, they were a little fussy. Nothing really wrong, just the "fuss and muss" that they sometimes do when they are falling asleep. So after about 10 minutes I went up to see what the problem was. So I go up and as usual there was nothing wrong, in fact they both smiled and laughed at me when I came up. What I saw though, was new. We had placed both girls in their cribs, facing the opposite direction of each other. So when I went to check on them they were both at the end where both cribs meet. Emma brought her toys with her and pulled the bumper down and was using it as a pillow. Lily was pulling her bumper down and reaching between the cribs towards Emma's. Lily was whining in the sleepy tone and keep saying "emmmmm-ma", "emmmmm-ma", "emmmmm-ma". So I stood there for a few seconds watching this and then she looked up and said "maaaaa-ma". Now Lily has said it before, but this time she looked up and me and said it. It was great. I wish that I would have had the camera and gotten a video of that.

I did however get one of them today doing something very similar. If you listen closely at the end you can hear Lily saying "emmmm-ma"

No comments:

Post a Comment