Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

I love Valentine's Day.  It was Valentine's Day 5 years ago that we found out we were expecting and since then this has always been an amazing holiday for us.  I love putting together little love baskets for you ladies.
Daddy surprised you with cupcakes and roses for mommy :)
Since you were having a party at school you got to wear party clothes and your new bubblegum necklaces.
my loves on love day


Speaking of school this is the third year we have done the non-candy valentine's and it is super fun searching Pinterest to find what we are going to do.  Lily you brought loopy straws that we found and Emma brought pencils.  I think they turned out super cute.





When I got to work I had a present on my desk from Peggy.  When you ladies had your day of fun with Peggy and Chris one of the things that you did was paint a picture so Peggy and Chris took parts of the pictures you painted and framed them for me.  They are so sweet and I love them.
We decided to go out to dinner with the entire town and after 3 hours dinner was done and we were home. It was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment