Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Modern Day Baby Book

I saw this phrase used on the internet the other day and it really resonated with me.  That is what this blog is...it's a modern day baby book for you ladies.  I'm not super crafty to do traditional scrapbooking and not patient enough to write in a traditional book, so I married the two worlds together and viola you have this.  One of the great things about this is is give me an outlet for all the pictures that I take of you ladies.  Now daddy would say that I take too many pictures, but really how is it possible to take too many pictures :)

Here are some of my new favorite pictures of my Big Girls at 29 months old!!!
daddy taught you to "rock on"
Lily you were not that much taller then Emma, this is an optical illusion
Beautiful little ladies
amazing eyes
stunning eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment